Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cleanliness is next to Godliness!

FOOD / ACTIVITY TODAY
Br
: 1 banana, 1 lg. herbal iced tea with lemon, 1 water

Exercise: over an hour walk....what an absolute pleasure! the weather in philly today is splendidly perfect, cool breezes, sunny! man, am i tired now!

Chores: did dishes, cleaned for 2 hours upstairs! wow, is that wonderful or what?

Sn: 1/4 medium watermelon

Lunch: 1/4 medium watermelon, 1/2 bag green grapes

Sn: 3 bananas

Sn: raw soup: 3 red peppers vitamixed with some water, 1 carrot, 2 stalks celery, large peice of broccoli, 3 thick peices of cucumber, 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast, 1 tsp olive oil, 1/4 tsp braggs. not delicious, but not bad.

Activity: Visited Cliff's mom, went shopping, visited my mom

Late Dinner: starving 10:30p.m. Delicious salad: 1 head of romaine, 1 tbsp chopped red onion, handful grape tomatoes, 1 large button mushroom sliced. Dressing of: 1/3 of an avo smashed, 1 clove garlic, slivered thin, 3/4 of a lemon's juice, 1/8 cup water, 3 Tbsp nutritional yeast.

Dessert: 1 fresh ripe peach

WHAT A GREAT DAY!
I blogged in the morning, my favorite thing to do, i took a luxurious bath and scrubbed every part of me, wowee, what an absolute pleasure! Especially since my bathroom was clean. I cleaned it yesterday for company, what a double pleasure to have a lovely bath in a clean bathroom. Then i spent an hour or two straightening up the hallway (i have a area there that collects 'things'), and finally began unpacking from my trip to oregon.

It feels so good to be productive and getting things in order! You have NO idea!!!

It's AMAZING what a little bit of effort can do.

I also had a fantastical walk. God, it was gorgeous today. I stopped at the coffee shop for an iced tea, read a local paper and basked in the good feelings i was having, just enjoying myself. Cliff was away on a motorcycle ride, and there have been plenty of times when alone, i just mope around. Today was super marvelous and productive. I enjoyed my walk so. And to think i didn't even FEEL like walking this morning. I would have missed THIS.

That goes to show you that sometimes it IS best NOT to listen to what we WANT always....but to DO what we KNOW is good for us.

What is GOOD for us....may change from moment to moment. If i twist my ankle, a walk is NOT a good idea.

80-10-10
I also feel so HAPPY today that i don't crave salt or fat. I'm happily 80-10-10ing today because i KNOW that on Tuesday, i get to have something good (raw gourmet!) I'm excited!

You know, technically, if i don't eat ANY FAT for a few days and SOME FAT other days it might all equal out to an acceptable fat percentage.

A good 80-10-10 contact of mine, Pat Umble, tipped me off to this fact. The 10% fat does not have to be 10% EVERY DAY. It can be an AVERAGE over a WEEK.

AUDITIONING FOR A MUSICAL AT SIGHT AND SOUND THEATERS!
www.sight-sound.com
Tomorrow I have a very early raw cooking job, and then i have a photography session for a new headshot, which i need because I'm going to be auditioning for a musical end of July. I had a role many years ago with "Sight and Sound Entertainment Center" in Strasburg, Pa, and i'm hoping to get another one! Wish me luck! I have to start working on my monologue. I'm the most nervous and apprehensive about that.

MUSIC MYSPACE PAGE
I also need to get some clips of singing organized for a student of my voice teacher's who is going to be making me a new 'music myspace' page complete with pictures and singing clips. That will be exciting. Lots to do!

FOLLOW UP
I ended up having fat today when i wanted not to. But, it's so ridiculous how rigid i can be sometimes. I just want to get back to 250 like NOW, so i'm just being impatient, and i thought, the faster, the better. But, I was hungry. Really hungry. And i'm trying to be moderate, aren't i? Not a crazed fat free nazi until i get to work, so i can binge. Go easy, Michelle. Go easy...

xoxo michelle joy

No comments: