Monday, November 23, 2009

A good day.... Resolution.... Green Smoothie

Morning,

Had a good day yesterday. I wasn't hungry all day until quite late when i had a bowl of leftover Fuhrman soup, and later Cliff made me a big double green Green Smoothie with dinosaur kale - that stuff is so bitter!

We talked last night. We're such an imperfect couple. There's so much that we need to work on, yet there is still alot of love. He woke me up this morning with a big hug and kisses and lots of 'i love you's'.

I don't know if it solves everything, but it feels good.

Ultimately, it's my responsibility to not turn to food to make me feel better, no matter what.

Cliffy's going for his bicycle ride this morning and invited me to join him to meet up at the coffee shop for some tea and couple-time. When we did this regularly, things were good. Exercise does alot to de-stress and make the body feel good.

Guess what, with all of my excessive writing, i think i have carpel tunnel syndrome, so i can't write daily anymore. My arm and wrist are aching! Just as well.... I'll save your eyes!

Say HI when you can. LaSoprana@aol.com
xoxo michelle joy

No comments: