Thursday, November 19, 2009

DAY NINE - The package should arrive today!

Morning all,

Well, it's another day in the neighborhood, but this morning is something a little special...i should be receiving Meredith's care package today chock fulla raw vegan treats! I'm so excited! I hope it gets here before i have to go to work! But maybe Cliff will receive it before he has to go to work much later.

The package lady is smiling so strongly, but I have sad news. Meredith and Dustin's beloved dog, Bug, died suddenly the other day. Let's send out healing wishes and lots of LOVE to Meredith and Dustin as they recover from this sudden devastation. Losing a pet is like losing a child. BIG HUGS to you, Meredith and lots of love!

I received such a nice email from Meredith:

I wanted to clarify something about whether or not you choose to eat raw food. Truthfully, I don't care what you eat, I just want you to healthy and happy. If for you, that means cooked food, that is absolutely wonderful. I know you will continue applying the things you learned while raw like green smoothies and veggie juice to your diet. The whole world isn't meant to be raw, it works for some and not for others. Your goal now is to control binges and lose weight, I completely realize that this may take some experimenting since you are coming from a lifelong food addiction. It does seem like you are eating less now that you have implemented some cooked foods into your diet. This is a good thing, controlling the hunger and eating when you are actually hungry can be such a challenging thing to do. I think you are doing great!

The package isn't there yet... that means tomorrow for sure!!! I so appreciate you supporting my raw food creations and ordering food from me. There are some really yummy treats in the package, I am pretty sure you will love it!!!

Keep up the good work and keep me posted on everything. I am sorry for not responding these past two days, it was just a bit crazy. We only had 3 hours of sleep Monday into Tuesday, so by yesterday we were physically tired and emotionally drained. We loved Bug SO much it's retarded. I just wanted to fill you in on what we have been up to. I hope you didn't think I abandoned Club Michelle... I'm here and I am cheering loud!!! ;0)

much love,
meredith www.therawseed.com / www.poppyseedtree.com


I was so sorry to hear about Bug, but glad to hear she wasn't terribly disgusted over my cooked food adventures. I was really scared about that. Rather, it seems she's totally cool with it and just happy to support me. That feels really really nice. Sometimes it's just nice to TRY something, supported, and actually SEE for yourself if it's all it's cracked up to be.

As it turns out, i'm actually getting alittle doubtful about this venture. I've not been feeling too well. My energy since i've been eating beans is MUCH LOWER than when i was raw. And i don't have routine regular bowel movements like i used to and i think i have more mucous and i feel dizzy sometimes and kind of depressed! And i haven't lost any more weight. Well, so much for my miracle cure.

Well, when her package gets here, it will be the start of a new phase. If i can, i'd like to go back to 100% to see if i feel any better. Of course, i'd like to try to do it binge-free, while still maintaining lowfat overall for the sake of my voice and as low salt as i can. I think i can figure something out.

Until then, blessings to you all,
xoxoxo michelle joy

No comments: