Wednesday, August 19, 2009

On Sale NOW at "PURERAWJOY" - My Story and Recipes in Lisa Montgomery's New Book, "RAW INSPIRATION: LIVING DYNAMICALLY WITH RAW FOODS!"

Hi Folks,

Please purchase this book from me here at PURE RAW JOY!

Read my story, what it used to be like for me as a 425 lb fast food junkie....learn how to make my famous raw 'toona,' 'chick-un' salad, my version of cheddar cheeze and get a hold of Arnold's recipe for making raw carrot bread and raw green bread!

Plus, the book includes at least 50 more time tested recipes, inspiring stories and guidance from the rawfood 'guru to the gurus', Lisa Montgomery, personal stories of triumph, and info on how to set up your raw kitchen and live resourcefully. This is a great book. Very uplifting and inspirational, and informative, and a delight!

Please order by sending an email to me at: LASOPRANA@AOL.COM, and by sending a check or money order for $25.00, which will include s&h. Include your name, mailing address, email address and phone number in the envelope or in your email to me. Shipping will take 1-3 weeks.

Send checks made payable to MICHELLE SCHULMAN to this address:

CHEF MICHELLE C/O
ARNOLDS WAY RAW VEGETARIAN CAFE
319 W. MAIN STREET
STORE #4 REAR
LANSDALE, PA 19446

THANK YOU! Purchasing this book from me will help support the time and effort that go into writing this blog. If you read daily, won't you consider purchasing the book?

Michelle joy xoxoxo

No comments: