Monday, June 15, 2009

The Dress - Help Decide!





































Beginning Raw Vegan Weight: 425

Beginning Blog Weight: 277

Weight Yesterday: 252.5

Weight Today: 251 3/4

Today’s Loss: -3/4

Total Blog Loss: 24 3/4 lbs in 3 weeks and 3 days...and a LOT of inches!

NEW GOAL: 249 - only 2 3/4 lbs away!!

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS: 172 3/4 lbs

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

DRESS CHOICES for RAW UNION WEDDING WHERE I WILL SING IN CEREMONY and RECEPTION:
- Flowery Pink Brightness, Informal
- Black/Gold Formal
- Brown Christmas Tree, Formal
- Subdued Classy Camoflauge, Informal

Cliff and I are leaning towards the camoflaugey one nearest to the bottom. I'll tell you why!
  • It's not as formal as my formal gowns, but I suspect the wedding will be rather informal and i don't want to stick out like a sore thumb in a ball gown, like i did at the last wedding i sang at.
  • It will travel well lumped into a ball in my suitcase, and ultimately, i think it will be more comfortable than my formal gown, the black and gold, which is falling off of me. (I won't be in fear of my tatas making their grand debut in front of 300 people.)
  • The brown Christmas Tree with the black ribbon's boob area is so huge on me now, i look like dolly parton, except there's nothing to fill it. I have like a B cup and that dress is made for a D.
  • The pink colorful one is pretty, but actually not as flattering on me closeup.
  • In the photo, the camoflaugey one looks a little subdued, perhaps it is, but Cliff and i think it's the most appropriate one for a raw food festival. The pink one is pretty loud.
  • I think i look most beautiful in the formal black/gold one, but it's too big on me and i'd have to wear the little hold up straps and they're kinda digging into me because they're holding up a dress that's too big.
  • The only 2 that really fit are the pink and the camoflauge.

Whattaya think?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

GREAT DAY YESTERDAY
I felt so great yesterday! Was it the sunflower seeds? Did they give me some energy? Was it the Betaine HCL i took to help me digest? Betaine helps us ABSORD nutrients. I think i should be taking that daily. Was it that i processed/came to terms emotionally with the hair, the recording session, all of the ugly feelings i was having? It passed.

I had THE BEST VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION. I was fabulous. I sang for Cliff all of the songs i will be singing at the raw wedding union http://www.rawunion.com/ and vocally it was night and day from the recording session. Why? I was finally CONNECTED...in vocal terms that means my BODY was connected under me. My diaphragm/abdominals were engaged. Having a low larynx is not good enough. I need to have my SUPPORT under me. It felt AMAZING. I felt i had CONTROL over my voice.

FOOD
BREAKFAST: 5 plums, 2 nectarines

EARLY LUNCH: zucchini spaghetti with tomatoey sauce - blenderized 2 ripe tomatoes, 1/2 red pepper, 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast. okay, not great. the yeast didn't taste good here.

VOICE LESSON

SN: 2 coconut waters.

SN: Chocolate coconut shake: 2 Tbsp raw coconut flakes, 2 Tbsp raw cacao, 4 bananas, 3 big frozen strawberries, 1 heaping tsp cashew butter, 1.5 cups water. This put me over my fat limit, but i was really needing something 'comforting'. It was emotional eating, but it wasn't a hamburger or a gourmet pizza either. So, i'm improving!

SN: Lots of crispy sweet watermelon, delish. i have bought a watermelon DAILY for the last few days. I can't get enough of it!

xoxo michelle joy

2 comments:

Rebecca Troutman said...

I choose the jungle dress. I think it looks lovely for a summer wedding in Oregon, and formal enough for you to feel special. :)

Get there safely!!

Mary said...

I like pink dress :)