Morning, from HOT 'N SWEATY Philly :-)) It's been over 100 degrees here the last few days.
But, i digress...i only want to talk about POSITIVE things today!
- Mom is doing better!
- They removed the tube from her nose!
- She's been off of the ventilator for 3 nights and 4 days so far, breathing on her own now!
- She's calm and not "psychotic" anymore!
- I read to her daily from a yiddish book, and she smiles!
- She loves when i exercise her legs!
- I took Diatomaceous Earth last night!
- I took my Betaine last night!
- I've been practicing my new aria!
- I'm singing a new opera in October!
- I'm studying the score to my new opera, "Edgar" by Puccini
- I worked on the Arnolds Way newsletter this morning!
- I slurped a chug of Noni Juice last night and this morning!
- I had a good chat with my friend, Jan, about how i'm doing, and it made me feel better!
- Jan has a lot of faith in me and thinks i'm resilient! :-)) That means alot!
- I contacted a friend of mine, a colonic therapist, who helps people cleanse! I'll call her at 3pm today to talk about a visit to her local spa.
- I drank a raw fruit smoothie this morning!
- I'm going for a water walk, while Cliff washes his car!
- Two of our tomatoes are turning RED! We love our babies and can't wait to EAT them!
xoxo michelle joy