Saturday, July 3, 2010

HAPPY JULY 3RD!

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!!! Off to see my mom this morning,...and then off to GETTYSBURG, PA for a day trip with Cliff! Packing up lots of yummy veggies and fruits, and feeling 'resilient!' So grateful for that message from Nick Vujicic, the little man with no arms and no legs, and a little nod to my good friend, Jan. (xxoxoxo)

Here's another wonderful youtube from Nick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYk-UwqFKA

KEY PRINCIPLES FROM NICK:
1) Be thankful!
2) It's a lie to think you're not good enough or worth anything!
3) Love life!
4) Be patient!
5) You are beautiful and gorgeous just the way you are!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SING, SING, SWING, SWING!

I've been asked to sing at the VIBRANT LIVING FESTIVAL, a raw festival, in Perkasie, PA on Saturday, August 21, 2010. Good motivation to get my butt in gear! You know why I'm happy? Because i'm a success! I just had temporary amnesia!

www.vibrantlivingfestival.com

Love to all,
Michelle Joy xoxoxo

No comments: