Tuesday, December 22, 2009

8 Days

Hiya,

Today is our 8th day of our raw kitchen, yay!

Being raw for me now is completely and utterly effortless. It's quite a miracle. It's actually to the point where it's not even a question anymore, it just IS.

We received our computer back, but i notice now that there is still a problem, so we'll have to send it back to be refixed...uy, uy, uy.

We're on our 3rd raw pie this past week, wow...that's a lotta pie. I made cranberry yesterday. I'll share with you how i make my raw pies in an upcoming post. I'm in a bit of a rush right now.

I'm plump, but getting used to it. I watched Oprah yesterday and she's gained and remains gained. She's living with it. If she can, i can!!

I'm starting to really understand the addiction is not only to binge eating, but to dieting.

Now that i'm eating raw gourmet, whatever i want, sometimes even when i'm not hungry, but not binge eating, i'm appreciating more and more how much better i'm doing. Even though i'm heavier and eating fatty foods, i'm doing better. Isn't that bizarre? Seems like a contradiction. I'll have to work that out so it makes sense to you at another time.

By the way, as long as i take the Betaine hCL, my singing voice is doing great. I think i got a little obsessive about the no fat thing and how it affected my voice. I've been eating a good amount of raw fat for a week now and have been singing splendidly, due to my new vocal technique.

We're heading out for a busy day, so i have to run.

Clean out your kitchen if you're having trouble. Even if i'm not losing, i have a feeling i'm holding steady. But the binge eating is gone....for today.

Blessings,
xoxo michelle joy

No comments: