Thursday, December 8, 2011

I MAY BE GOING TO A RAW RETREAT IN COLORODO FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!! WANNA COME?




Well, folks, though i may talk up cooked food really good, i still can't seem to get it together. I'm struggling everyday. Well, i'm spinning my wheels, really. Spinning fast and getting nowhere.

I got an email today from my friends Meredith and Dustin, whom I've spoken about before on many occassions. They are INCREDIBLE!!

Meredith is an amazing raw chef, vegan cake baker, raw food cookbook author, doll artist, mural artist and all around inspiration - http://www.therawseed.com/.

Dustin is an amazing tattoo and mural artist and amazing artist, in general http://www.dustinkellogg.com/, who just so happened to have transformed himself on raw food...like 100 pounds worth!

These two are seriously in the ZONE and are always manifesting something incredible in their lives. They AMAZE me~~~!!! They are now (by now) long term raw foodists, live on a RAW BUS and now are running RAW RETREATS in Colorodo!

I got this email today, below, and we've since chatted on facebook!!

p.s. If you would like to join me at the retreat (some details below in the email), please email me for more information: LaSoprana@aol.com . I have since learned that flight to Denver (after New Years) is quite reasonable, about $300/round trip from Philadephia, and the retreat is about $400 for a 4 day raw retreat (food/classes/room and board in heated farmhouse w/fireplace all included) with guaranteed the MOST amazing raw food you have EVER eaten made by Meredith!

_ _ _ _

"MICHELLE!!!! Hello LOVELY!!!!!!
You have been in my thoughts & conversations a lot lately! I'm always bragging about your chef-ess skills :O)

I got your e-mail that you sent out several weeks ago and just now had a clear brain to sit down and respond.

I have known, since I met you, that you've been struggling. We've had countless conversations, e-mail exchanges, facebook chats, but still I've felt like there is a piece to this puzzle that goes much much deeper.

You've been so open and honest, this puts you in a wonderful space to change! Many people struggle with denial of their situation, you are open about your binge eating, weight loss and weight gain.

You've said it many times, you had the best results eating raw while at OHI, surrounded by supportive individuals in an active environment. Dustin and I have witnessed you try "the experts" programs, only to see you feeling frustrated, angry, and broke.

In the past I've felt unsure of how I can help you. I have so many useful tools but ultimately, I've felt like you need a full overhaul, a HUGE shift in schedule.

I always knew I could create you delicious food and juices that will help you feel satisfied, but if you aren't surrounded by constant inspiration and support it would be so hard for you to heal, move past the binge eating, and come into your highest self.

BUT!!!!! BUT!!!!! BUT!!!!! I finally CAN offer you a place to come, heal, lose weight, find support, and eat delicious raw food!!!!!! Dustin and I have been living IN THE BUS at a holistic healing retreat center for the past 4 months. We are here to stay and love it! We've put a wood burning stove IN Bleu Bee and we are staying toasty warm this winter. Last night we got down to negative 10 degrees... but the bus stayed at 95 degrees~!!

Cat & Cory are our friend's who own Sunshine Mountain Lodge in Colorado, www.sunshinemountainlodge.com where we now live. We're about 20 minutes from Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park - an hour and a half from the Denver Airport. The lodge has 6 private cabins, a HUGE main cabin with a gathering room and large kitchen where we cook and un-cook meals, teach classes, and host rawlucks. I am the "official" on-site raw chef but Cat is an incredible raw chef as well - she's modest about it but her raw food is pretty bad ass! We host all types of retreats, including raw retreats, yoga retreats, and holistic healing retreats.

The lodge FEELS like home, it's such a perfect space for relaxation, rejuvenation, and healing. It literally took me two days to feel "at home" there, I sleep like a baby because it's so peaceful and quiet. Not to mention, we are surrounded by animals like Elk, Moose, Fox, Bears, Big Horned Sheep. There is hiking to do EVERYWHERE, we are literally in the mountains surrounded by fresh air. Even though we are "in" the mountains, the lodge is located on a major state highway so our roads are always safely plowed and we have a lot of "foot traffic." We are away from the big city but not too isolated, the perfect balance.

We are re-doing our price lists, literally as we speak, but i KNOW we can work with your budget and help get you on track. You will be in a space, surrounded by supportive individuals. You can help around the lodge, we could even get some classes going while you are here so you can flex your skills. We host monthly rawlucks, movie nights, and raw dinner nights. These events attract a wide variety of individuals of all ages, backgrounds, shapes and sizes. We have people who are healthy and thriving... people who are extremely ill.. kids, grandparents... all ages and backgrounds. I don't have a fancy PhD BUT I have experience, drive, and a passion for delicious food. I've helped so many people overcome weight challenges, emotional challenges. I really feel the KEY is a WHOLE-listic approach. Combining all areas of life, addressing all areas of life, is how you can achieve overall wellness and balance.

You have such a FIRE to you, that's what I've always loved about you. You have a spark that shines clear as day, your singing in breathtaking, your food is divine.. you are a powerful, powerful woman! It's time for your outside to manifest into what you want! You can do this, we (at the lodge) can help!This is a personal invitation, from me and the lodge to you. Please please please put a lot of thought into this. Coming to the lodge for an extended stay will be a step that will change your life forever, guaranteed. You already know me and Dustin, we're a piece of home.. away from home! I will e-mail you prices shortly, but for now, start thinking about if this is something you are ready to do and want to do. Your e-mail asked for prayers, guidance and help. I love you very much and want you to thrive and feel alive. This is how I can offer to help. I can offer you a space to heal at our holistic healing lodge, what are the chances of this? A friend who is working side by side with the owners of a retreat center to host raw/healing retreats and events?! Please take advantage of this opportunity!!Let me know if I can answer any questions you may have. Please let me know how you are doing and feeling. I would love to see you and hear from you soon. Ill be in touch with information on pricing for extended stays & short-term stays.

Much LOVE!
xoxoxoxox

Meredith--"
Padmapani Little Sky (Meredith Frantz)
www.therawseed.com www.poppyseedtree.com




"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."-Howard Thurman

2 comments:

candyfloss-doll said...

Hello,
I am trying to find Meredith Frantz and her YouTube channel, but everything about her comes to a dead end since two years ago, and all of her you tube stuff has gone. Do you have any idea what has happened to her?

MICHELLE at FREEDOM FROM BINGING said...

Hi Candyfloss-doll,

I tried to find an email address for you on your blogs to no avail.

Email me at LaSoprana@aol.com and I'll forward her your email!

Love, MIchelle.