Wednesday, December 14, 2011

FAILURE IS NOT FINAL and 2012 - A MAGICAL YEAR!

Good morning, fine folks,

How are you all doing? Please say HI when you can.

How am I....?

I'm wanting to do better. I ate all raw for 3/4 of the day yesterday. I'd like to make it an entire day today, and if i can eat salt free, my body would be happier. Other than that, i'm wanting to make an entire life change. Gotta keep focusing.

These two messages I'm sharing with you, "Failure is not final," and "2012, a magical year," feel very powerful to me and are a help to keep focused on success. The first message reminds us, again, that we have to never give up trying, and just sluff off mistakes, failures, and press on to focusing on what we want in the future and trusting in God and in faith for it. The second message helps remind us that we need to set powerful intentions and use language that is only positive and focuses not on "what is," but on "what we want." For example, people at work asked me how i am doing yesterday. My instant instinct is to give details (describe "what is:" i can't stop eating, i'm fatter, i'm hopeless.) Instead, I answered, "I'm focusing on the positive, I'm fabulous!" It made me and everyone else smile, and you know what? It makes you feel and DO better when you talk like that. Towards the end of the day, I was tired and upset about something and I lost my focus. My intention is to keep focused today.

Well, here goes. I hope these messages resonate with you. I'm wishing you a very blessed day. Say HI when you can.

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
“...But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead”(Phillipians 3:13, NIV)

TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria
Are you down on yourself today because of past mistakes you’ve made or because you’re not where you want to be in life? God knows every poor choice, every difficulty, every wrong turn you may have made, and He’s already planned your comeback! In scripture, Jonah took a detour, so to speak. It took him a little bit longer, but because he called out to God, because he believed, God not only rescued him, but God got him to his final destination.
Friend, know today that failure is not final. God always has the final say. Mistakes don’t have to keep you from your destiny. God’s plan can override every setback. Your world may be in turmoil today in a relationship, in your finances or health. But know this: not only will God rescue you; He will set your feet on a rock and lead you to your final destination in life. Remember, the promise He placed on the inside of you didn’t go away because you had some personal failures. No, that failure is only temporarym but His Word remains forever! Keep hoping, keep believing because He will move you into the blessing and victory He has prepared for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father God, thank You for Your hand of victory and blessing that is on my life. Today, I shake off the past, I shake off failure, I shake off poor choices and trust that You are restoring me and leading me into the plan You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen!
— Joel & Victoria Osteen

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne
Creator of The Secret and The Power

You can make 2012 the best year of your life! And you can do it very easily, right now. All you have to do is set the most powerful intention you can ever set in your life, which is that you will focus only on what you want, think only about what you want, and talk only about what you want. Decide right now that anytime you find yourself thinking or talking about what you don't want, you will stop and demand of yourself, "What is it that I want?" And with all your might, with all your strength, with all your willpower - you will focus on what you want!

This one intention, repeated daily until the New Year and reinforced through 2012, will ensure that you make 2012 the year that your dreams came true, and the greatest year of your life!
Happy holidays, and a very, very Happy New Year! May the joy be with you!


Rhonda Byrne, The Secret... bringing joy to billions

xoxo michelle joy

No comments: